Saturday, September 6, 2014

• Little Black Shorts •

If you're anything like me, black is most probably your favorite color. Although I love blue, reds, and white's there's no color like black for me. It's so classy and chic you can't go wrong when picking an outfit. Today, as I was looking for something to wear I stumbled across these little black shorts from Forever 21. It was one of those digging through tons and tons of clothes (which i'm sure my ladies understand) and finally finding this little gem. I've barely worn them in the two years I've had them and I decided to give it a go and pair it with my cute New York top that I brought from Topshop. I currently live in Florida so it's basically summer all year round. I decided to pair my shorts and shirt with a hat from BCBG and my favorite studded flats ever from Nine West Outlet that I got from back home in Chicago. I love the way this looked turned out, I kept it chic and casual but I could have easily added some black heels to give it a more dressy effect. It's all up to personal preference. For the running around I was gonna be doing today I opted for the flats which kept my outfit comfy and causal. I hope if you choose to recreate this look you add your own personal touch by adding heels, or a watch, even a little clutch if you decide to go out with your girls. Either way I'm sure you'll look fabulous. Till my next post, see ya! 





Hat - BCBG MAXAZRIA
Shirt- TopShop
Shorts- Forever 21
Shoes- Nine West Outlet

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment