Tuesday, September 9, 2014

• The Comfier The Sweatpants, The Happier I'll Be •

Let's keep this short and sweet; I'm the first to admit that I'd take sweats over jeans any day, hands down, no ragrats (yes, I spelled that wrong on purpose). Fashion is about the comfort for me, and slightly the discomfort. Today, I opted for the cute but casual look. I dressed up these semi harem sweats from H&M with a trendy necklace, tank top and some cute flats. Since it was a beautiful day I decided to take photos around my school. My school lacks a lot of things but a beautiful campus isn't one of them. Who says you can't be cute and comfortable? For my outfit it happens to be both, and I'm not mad at it. Till next time!  xo.

















Necklace - Akira
Shirt - Forever 21
Pants - H&M
Bag - Michael Kors
Shoes - Sperry's

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment